PRODUCT OVERVIEWS AND OEM’S WEBSITES RELATING TO THE KIT WE USE TO BUILD YOUR
1) A small domestic or commercial system the Scantronic Panel.
2) For larger systems over 7 zones a Panel upgrade is necessary and this panel
can be expanded up to 512 zones, a system based on the Ademco Galaxy Panel may
have been used and the overview can be seen
Where Pet friendly, wireless or bespoke systems have been supplied under our own
label (ITS Security or Day2Day branded systems) budget allowing, we would by
choice use one of the following systems:
3) A Scantronic panel made by Cooper Menvier and an overview of these products
can be seen at:
4) We sometimes use the Tyco DSC 8/32 panel particularly for wireless
systems as it allows us to install up to 32 zones. It is a very powerful and
robust panel and sends *SIA instructions, an overview can be seen
5) For people whose home is a design statement and beige plastic is not at all
this year, for keypad colouration we can install from the Cooper Menvier and
Scantronic range of designer keypads.